You will not believe it

You will not believe what had happend to me right now this morning. They picked me up at 7am, and half way to set I got a call that they tell me my call time is 2pm, so the car draped in the middle of no where that is somewhere in the countryside , and the Beijing early traffic is just the worst, the driver told me I need maybe an hour to get back to the Beijing hotel, right now I passed the sky brige, people look at me like I am from another planet, no taxi, well so hot and direty here standing in the middle of the country side trying to catch a taxi, I don't know if I should get mad, but I know that somewhere in my body is heatting up, I could have sleep a little longer, but this is so crazy, I am trying so hard to cool down, but the condition right now just not allow me to, test in life, I look up trying to find the beauty of the nature and the sky, but some how all I see is the half gray colord sky with the far away sunlight, peace I keep telling myself, find peace, wish me good luck my friends, in the middle of the road of the country side, you know it is country side in China and I was dressed for the set, shorts and T-shirt, my line of the T-shirt, very moeden and sexy, well feeling very much uncomfetble and strange, this is another surprise hit me in the early morning on Monday in Beijing, life - you never know, full of beauty and shadow, but leave me time to think here standing on the road......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T