A smile

finally I am back even myself can not believe it, so jet-legged, last night at Oliver Stone's new cut of"Alaxandra"screening I was falling asleep, so not good when you are watching a movie under the influince of jet-leg, it is like you have thousends of butterflies sround your niples and you still can not wake up, I am doing a comedy show in the studio and they are mic me right now, I will talk mysellf to the moon for sure, and you can watch me on TV right now 6 of them, the show is called "Jury Duty" real case judged by us, it was fun doing it. And I am about to shoot another movie called "Hostle" in Octorber and abother movie in November, LA is nice, a little cold now, feells like snow is comming, would it be nice if snows when you wake up one day suddenly? I was in Tokyo for 2 days with my brother, so clean and peaceful there, my heart is still in China somewhere lost on set, lost togethere with my Charector, with my friends from my film set, sad always you just meet some one then suddenly you have to depart, it is life, season changes, color changes, light changes, spirit change, but heart will not change, love will not change, I still love you my beloved! Have to go to do the show now, have a wonderful evening and a wonderful weekend. I send you my love and bless......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T