A morning smile to all of you

Don't know why can not send pictures anymore from my blackberry, so mad, want to share with you my Beijing life and what I have seen every day, but hopefully will work soon, right now I am going to set, but because of the traffic the car is running late, again Beijing traffic, the sun is up so brightly and I am so much looking forward for the day and the evening, hopefully I will be wrapt early tonight so I can have some life to myself and go out have some fun. Yes I needed, stuck on set every day, so dusty and tired, I just upend my blog in the biggest Chinese web called: cina.com, then you go to blog and find me there, only into the 3rd day, I already have 120000 visiters exciting, I have been writing to them and made so many friends, please visit me there too, thank you so much my friends, talk to you soon.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T