A smile from Beijing

You will not believe what I am doing now, I am lying on the floor in the make up room and 4 girl putting 4wound on me for the film, I just got hit by a cage door, so the big metal and big spikes get into my body so this is the special effect we are doing, maybe I will ltying here for an hour, my god, what a job, from now on maybe everyday I have to suffer for this, last night when they take off the wound, it got litlle infected, tough role I am playing in this film, but still I like it, she is cool, and just for the reason to come here is good enough for me, I am so much looking forward to the evening and the weekend, so I can go out and play, maybe shopping a little and go to a nice place to eat and go to a hair salon to make my hair more red, after few weeks of washing it, now it is become pink already, dose not really match it from the beginning, talked to my Maneger last night, the summer is finished and the work is back, he says there are a few scripa are right for me, so we are going to have lunch when I get back and hid into the town and get some fantastic roles. I can't wait to go back, I miss LA now, miss Hollywood, miss my friends and the crazy like there and the clean fresh air and the romantic blue beautiful ocean, nature is a gift for us to find peace find melody to find the sunlight shinny through the clouds, I love in the sunset walk to the sea to meet the lover of my heart......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T