A beautiful golden light on Sunday

It is Sunday afternoon, just woke up at 3pm, I can not believe it, so jet-legged, last night went to Long beach to be a judge of a redio show 97.1 if I remember right, it is their 7th year celebration, it was nice club, but just the band was not that good, but I like those 3 hosts, they are fun, Hidi had the longest tonge I have ever seen in my life, scare, she stick her tonge to me, my god, sexy, she is pretty, and the other guy is so cute, you know who am I talking about. Antway I am setting here in the starbucks reading the script I am about to shoot in the beginning of next month, in the golden light, LA is the only place that I can see the sky so big and clean and open, autaum is here suddenly in LA, I feel peaceful and pleasant, it is the time of the year to revieve, I want to reciece love and want all of you to receive it too, what ever you put your heart in and you will receive, have faith and smile to the beautiful sky and the golden autaum......

I like my part in this new movie, she kicks ass, she is funny. And I will have my film " Gene generation" screening on the 27th, exciting, my charector is ao cooll, it is like the "Matrix", she is a beautiful sexy killer, then I have the film "South land Tales" premiere on the 1st of November, this is an excellent movie, special, it was in Cannes film festival for competition, my part is so funny and classy and sexy, I love her, and we have the best cast, you will love the film, the director is very talented, well, life is beautiful, I still miss China, miss my mom and the crazy life and shooting in Beijing, and miss my shadow there and my fans, hope I will be back there soon again to do some fantastic projects. Have a beautiful Sunday my friend. Bailing send you a smile...... Right now the redio is playing a love song, and it is for you...... Weekend is meant be for lovers, hope you are with your loved ones.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T