Smile from the make up room

Feel bad could not send you pictures anymore for some reason my blackberry dosn't work anymore, today shooting the most important scene pa my charector, should be fun and crazy, extreem charector which is what I like about her, dangeriuse and sexy, film about to finished now, some how feeling strange, happy and sad, but Beijing made and is making a beautiful impression on me, I want to come back often to do good and fantastic things, I will be on the 14th on the bigeat net wibeside talk show as their guest, at 5pm on wwwsina.com go in and find me, it is nice now I am in the make up room laying on the floor 4 girls putting make up on me, 4 gun shouts and bloody everywhere in my body, crazy if you can see it, but a lot of work, still outside of the window wind is softly dancing in the sunlight, I can see the happiness that nature provide to us, life is so so beautiful, I am in a good mood because I am about to be sad the whole afternoon and evening for my charector, music flows in the make up room, nice feeling when your spirit window is open......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T