A smile from Beijing

I am eating PiKing duck now with my mom's old friends in oldest traditional piKing duck house, so good and nice, even it is lunch time still full of people, but my blackberry can not end picture anymore, don't know why, otherwise I will send you a picture. I got a day off now, so lucky, will have another meeting to prepare for a maybe a concert in Beijing, lots of excitment and opptunities, just want to try something, and will be on Tom show on line this Sunday at china Beijing tome 4pm and QQ talk show at 1pm, both are big shows on the webside, Tom is the bigeat intertament internet talk show, hope you can catch up with me, and tonight for Beijing TV talk show. I just opend a blog on Sina.com and you can blog me there, it is really exciting here in China. So tired from the work, but the sun is out still shinny and happy, nothing can effect and change nature, this is the spirit we must never forget, be happy and thankful. Thank you so much for visit me and be my friends. A smile from the sun light in Beijing someone here from LA just recognized me, wants a picture, well I am thankful because of what I do.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T