A smile

Morning every one, sorry haven't write you for a few days, busy working and on Sunday did. 2 online talk show, one is for QQ, one is for Tom, 2 big webside in China and you can go to the web and find me, I want to do it because I want people here in China really get to know me in the right way, and want to share some of experence in the wester world and Hollywood, it was fun, they are a little diffrent than the talk show in USA, so many questions and people are so curious about me and what I have done and how did I do it. Well life brings us gifts, I just have to live and trust and have fun. Nice studio all of them for the show, china really is changing and exciting. Strange what life can surprise you, I did yesterday, big surprise, wonderful one, but something I have to find a way to know the truth, but its all good. Right now in the car go to set again it is Monday, working day, well can't imagine to put the outfit on again and all those cold blood, but well that's something I have to deal with, send you the traffic jam from Beijing and send my love.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T