So Beautiful the open land in Texas.....

Its breath taken the open land in Texas, so beautiful light a magic in me, it seems like I am running in the wild with a speed no eyes can catch.......

The delicate wind following me like a perfect lover, flirting my body in the air, obsessed my lover the wild nature with its stunning surprise captured me captured my spirit and my heart.....

Color colors the thin air you can almost see, my heart filled with joy and happiness and appreciation that I am alive to breath its gift........

Laughter running under my feet like my fastest slick race car smooth......

Love making in the speed of life, in the speed that life touches left the melody behind the moment of laughter so loud in silence.......

Say no more but close your eyes just being.....

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T