Jaccuzzi heat in a raining day......

http://bit.ly/tH6h4

It is so pleasant the raining day, I walked in the rain get my hair wet, yes I love the soft rain wet me as I am openning my sleepy eyes from a sweet dream.....snow falling........ Nothing can be better than this soft melody.......touches me touches you touches the beautiful earth.........

Yes if you walk to the beach now you will see the melody dancing hard to the entire sky in the wind that you can not even see.......

nature amazing!

Where can be better than to read a script naked in a jaccuzzi? In the water feel my body alive touches the wetness and feel the soft rain outside....... a smile emerged........

A lot to do, but happy to be working.

Meeting afternoon then my film"Confidant" screening tonight, so excited! This is the one I played a male character mafia gambler named Black, she is so cool and sexy in a mysterious powerful way, I really enjoyed play her so much and you will like her too when you see her eyes......and I dressed in red and with open back, hot!

Tomorrow early morning I am flying to Austin finally I know, everyone was confused: why would Bailing fly to Houston? to get a cheetah baby?

Thank all of you for the recommendation of the fun places there, I shall have fun but first my character, she is a successful powerful woman who is the CEO of the ECF fight company, she is in charge of everything and living in a high power of men's world, inherited her father's wealth, and dress super expensive chic and drive a Bentley, I am so excited to give her life and magic.

Once again this is a white man's role the director changed it for me, so cool, he must have a lot of faith in me, and I am thankful! Indeed as an actress I have so much power and gifts to give, want more brilliant directors producers to change any roles for me, I will show you my brilliance and make you so proud!

I love challenge more and bigger are better, just not enough.

A lovely lazy day in the beautiful rain to you.......

http://bit.ly/tH6h4
How do you like my dance? Yes dance with me even in a raining day, put your red dance shoes on and walk on fire, I had so much so much fun!!!!!!


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T