Come Meet me in Hollywood tomorrow


AUDIO EXCERPT: "I think this is the best work Bai has ever done. This is a woman who looks amazing with makeup on, amazing without any makeup on. She just has so many different colors and goes through such a journey. I hope this movie will show other producers and directors what she can really do."

"The sharp-featured Ling is always a formidable presence, even if delivering lines in English is not among her principal skills."

It takes nerve to award Bai Ling a singing role in a serious drama...... Guitars twang mournfully offscreen and Ms. Ling, in the role of a good-hearted stripper and aspiring chanteuse, works a pole and a microphone as though her life depended on them. (New York Times review)

I am listening to the Bai Ling A BEAUTIFUL LIFE indie fil show by Mr. Media Interviews on #BlogTalkRadio - she sings.......... http://tobtr.com/s/709691

















Here you go as I promised of the premiere hot pics!

Come to see my movie " A beautiful life" tomorrow, I will be there, I sing I dance I dream in this movie, it will make you cry and laugh, indeed through my character you will find you, life is beautiful.........you will see.............

MEET "BAI LING" IN HOLLYWOOD

http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae126/noahrapp/image001.jpg

Dear fans, please come support my new film "A BEAUTIFUL LIFE" on opening day, this Friday, October 2nd and have a chance to meet me and ask questions.

I will be having a post screening discussion after the 7:45pm and 10:00pm shows on Friday, October 2nd, night at the:

Laemmle Sunset 5
8000 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood 90046

For more information and to purchase tickets, go here:

http://www.laemmle.com/viewtheatre.php?date=10022009&thid=2

Purchase now as this event will sell out!