Presenting for the Chinese American film festival

This is last night in the DGA we have the 5th Chinese American film festival, more chinese than American were there, but all the heavy government official from the embassy and from China were there, on the red carpet you see the 2 guys behide me there are the most important people of that night, the 2 guys that I took picture with, one is the ambassador of China the far left, he is quite charming with a smile always, speaks excellent chinese and English, and the one in the middle is the head of the film radio TV ministry of China, and the one I took picture with is the producer of the " God Father"........ And there is one of Bailing's little mini skirt spirit there, the pink mini but dressed in a long elegant gown because is serious event with the chinese government officials so she has to dress up, like my mom would say: yes I like that long elegant one! Long!!!!"

Very interesting to me even the event, so different from Hollywood any event the feeling and the atmosphere, quite serious, for some reason when the chinese official involves it just automatically turned into something so big and so serious like some great things in the country is about to happen, bright fireworks? but its very nice to be part of it, because we are all there to build a bridge to connect the east and the west, to connect human lives and human soul through the most powerful and simple plant form of film........

I was a presenter, dressed elegant walked elegant and act elegant, that is a large part of me, the essence of me, to give you the grace and delicacy of a sexy modern elegant feeling of a woman's poetry of romance, I enjoy being in that spirit last night very much......

It was nice to be part of it and to contribute something for my own country and culture and for the humanitarian embrace across the ocean of the east and the west, yes it made me happy and also home sick again.......

Often confused in between, where am I? Where I belong? Maybe I am just this wonder soul to give beauty and fun and craziness and bright magic lights of color to the open world and to you! I don't belong anywhere, but yet everywhere.........

I am air wind fire water earth and of cause the beautiful moon......

Happy halloween, please dance crazy with all the little cute charming mischievous ghosts, they are in their short bright mini skirts running right now after you, and they will undress you and your thoughts.......

Be careful baby tonight!!!!!!!!


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T