Call sheet for you......

Here you go, you stepped into my life just like that, like my character easy with a breath of wind and sunlight touches my forehead and my lips from a distance......



This is what I do and I live on set in a film a story has nothing to do with me a illusion a dream, but I am breath and live in it so closely as close as a lover could be, I am her and I am the story, what amezine life this is, I live life but breath in fantasy, the smoke sit still on the surface of a mysterious lake..... fortunate but how can I not be confused?



What day is it today by the way? And where I am? In life and in the story? But where?



You are in it with me now as you following me, I am showing you my world with an illusion and fantasy and the passion of the nakedness on the other side of your screen but so close......



On set, on the other side, I am her, in your dream, in my dream and in hers I am in the ocean of her emotions right now wetted my eyes the waves touches my body....... Yes I am soft her seducing a man with all her allure....... so exciting......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T