On the film set today right now for you.......

Life in between.......

I am not sure this is me or just my character that I am trying to find and come closer to or she is trying to find me? But Which me? In a lazy tired sexy mood lost in the strange open land in Taxes, on the film set and in my thoughts........

Close my eyes I can still see the cows far away on the field while our fancy car speeding its soft wheels passing by, trees grasses land and birds...... lazy they are the cows and people, after all it is Saturday, people are getting up every hour but eyes are still closed trying to find their sleepers, bathroom door and push down the alarm clock one more time, I was so tried getting up today in Houston, 3 wake up calls from the hotel operator plus room service and my phone alarm clock and it is like a big loud war drive me obsolutly insane!!!!!!! Oh my god that feeling just like...... The most difficult one in life when you trying to wake up from the middle of a deep dream to the middle of the reality, wow!!!!!!!

Long long shower washes the memory away, last night or father back on track, or just to remember them more closer? Feeling like I am in a fast train carry everything but everything is blurred and flying outside the window and gone in slow motion off the fast train.......
fascinating.............

This is what I am feeling now awaken from somewhere in between.......with a sexy slim cigarette touches my soft lips and smoke gets in my eyes.......

A beautiful Saturday to you and a lovely weekend......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T