You know what am I doing here

People are nice who works in the consulate, they all recognized me and want to take pictures, of cause I went inside the office and took pictures with each of them, they all from China and very happy to see me, of cause in return I got my visa right then, I they were joking that they should just give me only 2 days of visa and one entrence, then I would have to come back here all the time.

Just wondring if I can work in the office all day and doing the same thing every day? Well there is a beauty in every job, like my job for lot of people it is a pain to travel all the time and get up at 4:30am in the morning, and jet -legged or not sleep at all like right now how I feel......



But still real life and real people make me happy......



Having a drink finally with a friend in Beverly hills hotel, god feeling still somewhere in the air or still on the boat in Bangkok or lost in the red lights, its nice here in this hotel, people dressed up, it sees a fancy party is about to begian.



Went to physical checking to a doctor, funny each movie I do I have to get checked, I have been to the doctors office every 3 weeks to check the same thing for the last year or so, but its all good.



Leaving in the morning and have to pack again, what a life, but not tomorrow morning yet, so I can relax a little more, also went to my shent's office dropped off the pictures that I have 50% rights to kill from "Crank 2", can't wait to see the movie.



You know what is funny in life, I just out of no where and called my girl friend and you know what, its her birthday, people are connected, you have to believe there is magic in the universe, brought her a cake and she smiled......



We all connected, all of us, and hope our heart is always connected to the ones we love and care, no matter where are we, always connected for life, and this is the beauty and the gift of life, and it is for us, for you......



We have life's passport to enter anywhere any time for as long as we breath the air and smile......





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T