Should be in Germany Munic now......

Friend of my just text me from Germany :

"Hi Lovely!

Just saw you on german TV, advertising olympics, cool, you speaking german !

Are you going to munich tomorrow ?

Kiss"



I wish, the big event " movie meets media" invited me to their event in Munic actrully tonight, but I stuck in Bangkok working or the heart of the craziness stuck me or my sexy charactor lady Kyo made me stay? anyway I will not be there this time but for sure next time, I love germany and German people, they always very warm to me, they actrully get me, its nice for a change sometimes some people understand me, and celecteite me but even not it is not my worries, I am still me dance my dance on my way into the sun rise and the sunset each day..... This is my mession......



But I miss germany and miss my fiends there, hope the event will be a huge hit like it always been even with out me.



Thank you my fiend for invite me and I will see you next time for sure.



Last time I was there for the event in hamberg it was so much fun, old fine wine in the old beautiful house and in the white snow.......



Hi! how is my German sounding like on the TV?

I worked so hard for! It almost killed me!



Send all my friends in Germany a hot kiss from the hot crazy Bangkok, and from my sexy charactor Kyo......





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T