With one of my co-star on set

Morning again in Bangkok, still not sunny but hot, the sun is just sit behind the clouds heating us, very uncomfortable, but this is Bangkok or just like the hot summer anywhere in Asia, it makes you want to break through the sky yourself to find the clear and fresh air and just breath......

Rain stoppend from last night, city is back to its color and the river never change is still running its own melody in a great hurry......

Yes, the sun heard me and just break through right now.

I am in my air conditioned trailar, felt nice, just can't imaging how did I survived in those hot summy day while I was grow up in the southern city on the bored of China with no air conditioning and mosquito flying that coverd my Vision......

Right now I am driving some crazy to ask him how to spell the words, but you know what I mean my frind.

Send you the Bangkok heat...... And my hot sexy charactor.......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T