Dancing in "bed"

It was fun to finally dance a little after the long hours of filming, its trendy and hip and nice the club, full of people, the best part is to dance like a wild animal, you know no matter how much people trying to trash me, but the truth is, I dance like a rock star!

That is my nature, my wild spirit of being, the melody that is in me forever beats the beat......

Wait till you hear my song......

Got flower last night back to my hotel stuite, beautiful red roses and the little white roses in between, I have never seen those small white roses, they smell so good, don't know who sent me, but really appreciate it, send you back a smile......

Sun is out today in Bangkok, nice, some one is getting married today in our film, so hope some one in real life too, wish all of you happiness!

Have a lovely day and evening......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T