In prefection.......

Sometimes you just have to eccept the inperfection, I was trying to take a picture from my stuite window to capture the wild beautiful river, but could not get it right, I mean in the right frame that everything is in the center and no wall on the left and more river, but my blackberry camera is not working this morning at all and it takes forever to save just one picture, by the time it was still not saved yet I was already way too late to leave, well I just have to live with it and eccept the inprefection, well sometimes this is just life, you can not get it perfectly each time, especially when you are trying so hard to get it right.



Ecceptence is the key to healthy life and to still be proud of what you do and who you are and walk proudly hold your head high and smile......



Perfection Is only in the eyes of the beholder the key of dream and there is no perfection.



When you change the perspective then the vew changes too complately forever......



So just want to share this with you my fiend, this is my litsen for today from this picture.



A love day to you from the hot Bangkok......





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T