On set being my charactor

It was A very good day of shooting, fun and I like the scene. Bangkok is moody, when the dark clouds then the rain just follow, we had to be in such a hurry to shoot the last scene before the rain comes, only a small and short window, but we got it, then went to town discocred the Bangkok night life which I have experenced many times, watched a sex ping pang show and more, its crazy here, and it was raining the whole night till I did foot massage again and fall sleep, and standing in the rain on the streets getting desert while waiting for my driver......

What a full day, but it was fun and the sky is so beautiful whith the clouds changing the color of the mood.

I still like here, the color the roughness the never ending night.......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T