Costum fitting for " Magic Man" in studio city

Doing a fitting for my new movie " Magic Man", exciting, just rushed back from Bangkok, so terriblly jet-legged, but excited of going to Las Vegas for a new movie, s new charactor, as you can tell, the movie is called "Magic Man", magic must happen in Vegas...... Yes for sure......



Its going to be burning there in Vegas as it is in Bangkok I think.....



Little sad now for some reason, maybe because of leaving Bangkok and leaving my Charactor? Felt I haven't show my Charactor my Sunday fun spirit yet then I am gone again, haven't had enough of Bangkok? Or just too tired of traveling and filming? Or my own spirit is speaking to me about something that I don't know?



Traveling takes to much out of me, espacialy those long flights, almost 20 hours, cross the ocean, the mountains and the endless clouds, too long, sit on the flight that long felt like I am lossing myself and going crazy......

May gentle breath of the ocean wind in California can bring my spirit back to me and confort me......



I am asking nature to hear me, hear my longing......





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T