What a beautiful day......

I am the cover girl of the " Beverly hills times" and nice article, the editor gets me and thanks to her.

We will have a big party to celebrate the release of the cover tomorrow in a elegant hotel in beverly hills, and its also for a charity and a fashion show as well.....



feel I left for a long time from Los Angeles, strange even the wind feels, when you went away actually your life went with you to experience new and run wild off road, I almost forgot my life in Los Angeles, take me a while to get myself and my life back near me.......



Called my father did not get him but talked to my sister in our own funny way, she is funny my sister, so happy I am now!



Went shopping bought so many beautiful dresses that with soft silk and wind flying my mood like a kite right now so light, miss the spring bright colors shouting loudly in the distance far away where butterflies talks......no whispering.......a secret...... A romance......



Going to a date tonight, yes a date, you have to go to a date all the time when you are not married, and should be fun because I am in a very good mood.....and put my new dress on just now......soft pink, feels like the pink softly left me like a butterfly with my 8 little mini skirt spirits, where are they going? Dancing? Also dating? I am now left feeling my body waring nothing but a smile......



Feels like weekend again........



Life is so beautiful.......



Grateful I am and all the time......





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T