I got this picture I can not believe it, I am a good photographer

Yes I could not believe it I even made it to the premiere because I was filming somewhere far and intense and sad, you could see from my eyes for my character my heart filled with rain droops, but I did make it to the premiere, sometimes you just have to leave it to fate and I did, you will not believe the trip, the producer of the movie drove to the premiere in his newly handsome black jeep and drive like a mad person take turns onto so many little streets I have never been to get me there, we drove through rain and sun and the palm trees mountains and the whole city finally arrived at the premiere in UCLA where coppla has graduated, it was a long time ago to him but to me it is new, he was so warm to me and so interesting for me to hear his stories of how he got to make " God Father ", I was just want to meet him and see his film because I respect him.



Beautiful film, its about family, people and relationships, twisted relationships, and how he use music and shadows, and in a simple shape almost cruel way revealed the part of the truth about human soul, almost dark......



Argentina beautiful......



I always and will always love his films, like Lucas, large than life they are, carries so much mystery power and innocence.....



Busy and Tired but content, life always beautifully smiling at me give me joy......



Grateful.



Watch me on Chelsea lately on E! Tomorrow night, should be Crazy fun, and going to another premiere tonight, after all I am an actress.



A smile to your lovely night......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T