My movie opens this Friday please come to see it!



Just got home not long ago, Doing all those press TV news papers and radio like crazy for the movie all over Los Angeles, and Tim was driving me like a mad person, because we are running late from one spot to the next, always late and then later again, because after we finished the scheduled interviews then I have to signe pictures and take pictures, and I have to be really patient, because they are my fans and it is the first time they have met me:
" Bailing we have to go!" Tim said calmly with a fire somewhere burning.
And finally when Tim drove through the mountains rushed back to beverly hill I had to close my eyes, and felt car sick, he drove like a mad person and I can feel the wheels are out of control so angry and fighting with the mountain road's power and temper made such intense loud noises and dust flying to the air like explosion, I did not say anything because I know he is trying to make it on time for me, wow, dangerous, but because I closed my eyes and made it safe, what a ride scary, we must be careful for real on the road the next time no mater what!!!!!! You can't play with life.

Yes my movie " Dim Sum Funeral " opens this Friday in Laemmle Sunset 5, 8000 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood and Laemmle play house 7 in Pasadeena and other theaters, I will be there for both Q&A Friday in Hollywood and Saturday in Pasadeena, after the film, so please come to see the movie, it is a beautiful movie about relationships love give and forgiveness and with a lots of laughter and tears, you will love my character, she is so free delightful, fun sexy and sincere and brave, she is a lesbian girl who is madly in love, and yes please come, you will see how I seduce a woman and a Monk, yes a Monk!.......

But trust me, you will go home with so much beauty filled in your heart, you know there is a glass wall between people, you can not see it and you can not say it, but you know its there and you can feel it, but how can you cross the glass wall? How can you take an extra steps to walk forward to cross the boundry the shadow, to over come your own fear and to give and forgive and to really love someone before it is too late.......

Yes come with me to wash the shadows off from the sunlight in front of you eyes and in front of your heart.......

Yes you might read this " The gift of Bailing" at:
http://www.asiaarts.ucla.edu/090605/article.asp?parentID=109020
And "
"The naked truth "
http://www.ifc.com/news/2009/06/bai-ling.php


A smile

I had a surprise date on Monday, it was very beautiful and made me so happy.......strange the word to me " Date" what does that really mean?

Watch me today at 5pm on channel 18. and going to a big Gala tonight exciting........and more press running around town like crazy.........



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T