I woke up before the sun.........




This is what the sun sees everyday when its wake up before all of us, dark gray but quiet and peaceful......

I woke up before the sun, wow so cool, I got to see what the sun sees in the early morning like in Tibet.

Up 5:30am and shower and everything you do before you go out to see the world, ready to go to work, filming, what a gift, somehow today it remind me of when I was in Shanghai shooting " Shanghai baby", same beauty and nature and fresh air.........and feeling

Want to write more but my pick up is here on time 6:30am.......

Well later then.

Look at the picture I made the sunlight shine on me and will be shining on you too today just when you wake up open your lovely eyes......

Good morning my friend, have a lovely day.

Wish me shooting well, no filming goes well.....you say break the legs, why break the leges? strange Americans.

Have to go now baby.....
A smile