This is where I am baby.....

Can't tease you anymore, well this is where I am, a few hours ago, can you believe it the moon? Wow, so cool just in front of me, just landed but and above of me now watch over me, so sweet, time fly and I am kissing it now and all the time because I miss the beautiful moon, how can I not to?

I am smiling now, I know I am crazy, This is a hot beautiful place and you will have to tell me where this is? Yes!

All those flights, drive me insane, but I was somewhere did a little work first, now is a fun crazy time for the hot weekend.....

Yes, so many more pictures I have to post, but no time and just this one first, its because the moon captured amazed all of me like a sexy hot heated long kiss......

For you.....
Yes just for you.....

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T