I am in a crazy party in Hollywood

Good day of editing, was frustrated yesterday, something just did not work, I was mad, but it worked today, well art has its own mood and time, you can't rush it, I think patience is the key, when you relaxed and not ask for result, then the magic comes........

Life test you every day and give you gift too everyday, if you are welling to take the ride and the risk.....

Just feel like to party and relax a little and get my mind off everything and anything, nice to feel the lightness of nothing......

I even like to walk and drive in the evening streets of Los Angeles.......

Sometimes the sound of the cars roughly ride on the pavement so much like the sound of the waves......

Hush, but beautiful......

Good night and good morning, may your night and day as smooth as how the day and night changing lights, you don't even notice......