This is how I drink......

Crazy Tequila, 40% of Alcohol, its like the chinese white wine, this one started since 1368, on the beach BBQ, but gray, and cold, wonder where the sun is hiding? And why?



But still I am watching the waves in front of me, still dancing like crazy, I wonder what story they are singing? Or no story at all, just the way how the waves breath......



Nature is amazing, it always, never stop surprising me and the ones is watching......



Birds flying by leaves no sound and mark.....



Loud music, don' know why the music has to be so loud? It hurts the sound......



Have a lovely weekend..... And get drunk......



Feel want jacuzzi and sauna, the hot burning heat......so good wet in sweat, but its hard for me to sweat, strange......



When I was in the army, I never sweat, no matter how hard I work and train, the general always blame me been lazy, but how can I explain? I just don't sweat, one girl she hasn't start yet of anything, she is already sweat and she always got the hard working price, talking about unfair?......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T