Me and my baby at the PLAYBOY Mantion......

Her name is Qiji, In Chinese it means "Magic", she is one, so adorble, in the morning she is all over me start at 5am, she is crazy, but beautiful, she moves her pows like she is dancing on my face and make me wants to call the police at one point, because she is so strong only 6 months, but stronger than me, but I let her, well when you love some one you will adjust to it, you know we human beings slave for love, but I think this is such a great quelity that I am so proud of, I got scratched by Qiji, because its her first time went to the red carpet, so many cameras, all the flash lights shinning on her, it was crazy, she freaked out one moment, and she dose not like cars, anyway, this is something new in my life that I am sharing with you, give love then you will also receive love, like I am experence with her my magic......
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T