Playing with my little magic Qi ji......

I am feeling sick today, actually from last night, I think its the food poison, eat too much of the chinese cookies, my friend who directed "Dim sum funeral" I was in, she always brought so much chinese cookies for me and I guess I eat too much that's why I was sick, anything if it is too much you will get sick even if it is something you love, modesty in life we have to obey, you know when you get sick suddenly you learn to value life more than what it is in normal daily life, there are much more to it than what you can see and get and realize and achieve and enjoy every day in what we do, life itself is a magic, we actually don't have to do too much to full fill the meaning and the space, the meaning is within life itself in the space between you and me, there are so much beauty already than what we realized, I think there is more gift in nature than we would even known, this morning suddenly when I woke up I could not remember anything, so scary, I did not know where I was and why was I there, I screw up my phone and forgot the pass word than erased everything, I had a horrible headich last night and till the whole day today, well it just makes me realized you have to obey the rathym of nature and life itself, not to speed too much, otherwise you will miss the beauty and its meaning......

Doing nothing but washing my cloths and walk in a slow motion makes me feel relaxed and start to remember where I am and what I am doing and what's around me and give me joy, breath of nature and the music of humans soul......

Play with my qiji is a joy for me, she is so lovely and effetionate like a little human bing......

Life is just so beautiful and precious......

Full moon festivel today in China, family together, I miss my family, well wish you are with your family and your loved ones and eat the full moon cake and watching the moon, yes its round and beautiful, go out and take a look, it will give you so much romance and take you to your lover's heart and your own......

A smile from me to you......

Look at her my little Qiji, so cute......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T