Rescuer me.......

Hello every one, hope you had A great weekend, and rested for the new wonderful week, there is something I would like to make it clear, My qiji is not a savannah cat, she is an a1 supreme and I bought her to help support the a1 supreme wild cat rescue foundation. I started a
charity group for supporting the wild endangered beautiful serval which qiji is mixed with. Please do not advertise savannah cats on my blog as I do not support these breeders I do not know. If you are
interested in a a1 supreme please comment and I will tell you who to talk to because it is important to me that we support and preserve the
wild endangered serval.

Nature and wildness are our spirit in creation and everything.

I made sure my spelling is perfect so EVERYONE
understands how important this message is!

A warm smile from me and my qiji!!! Have a lovely day.

Bailing
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T