Landed the Evening lights and the stars......

The day passes so fast, like the airflight just blink your eyes there you are on another planet or landed on the softness of the beautiful darkness of the evening sheet. We have lunch at 5PM, what a strange hour to Have lunch, but on set on the fantacy land this is just normal. I like the darkness falls because then the lights are all on, like the magic stars all over the ski, all over in frout and behind you, on earth and also on other planet we could not see, it is a magic time of the day, because the love story could be endlessly unfold...... Can't remener how many times I said good bye to my lover in the evening wind, how many times we kissed in the cold snow just would not break the touch, I watched him step by step till he became one of the evening stars danced away...... Evening makes you miss love, miss romance, miss the person that is close to your heart, strange I am sitting here in my trailer suddenly the other day, Valentines day came back to me again right now...... shooting here in Albuquerque with long hours could be lonely sometimes in the cold winter, but still shooting and living in a Movie is a magic, only wish that my love is here with me......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T