In my trailer Waiting......

In my tailer waiting...... Eventhough I have a Lots of things to do, but you just get bored waiting sometimes, its part of the job for an actor just to wait and the day and night could be endlessly unknow...... I wonder for Actors, how much time you spend on set waiting and acting? I feel tonight is going to be a long night, and the day is short and the sun is already down, you realy have to have a lot of patience to make a film, I wondering how many actors are on set right now in the world just set in their trailer waiting and get bored, and how many phone calls in the air that is made by actors who are bored in their trailers of waiting, and what kind of crazy conversations they are having? Send a lover a kiss? Flirting in the air? Or break up just because they are bored, how silly those excuses...... intreating if there is a person above us all and see it all? You know when I was in the army in Tibet, when there is a war and the leader will pull out a map or those human made little wooden models to show you what's going on or where you should go or hide or to attack which mountain, I thought somebody is doing this somewhere positioning us all --- over the world, just like the director on set, " Bailing you come here, no here! " Someone puts me here and positioned my fate. We are the miracle of nature, just like nature is our miracle, we just have to stuck somewhere and be happy. See this is what you do when you get bored, you imaging and slip into Another world witch is invisible to our lives nomally. I am looking for the weekend to wondering off somewhere far in the desert...... To find nothing but a little yellow butterfly......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T