Beautiful sunlight in Albuquerque

I have to wake up as life is urgently wants me to smile and live, so beautiful today, the cloud stands still with their patience their beauty their gentle power shining on the sky, look at the far back the snow mountains, so calm and real and magic, life is so beautiful and really a gift to remind me: life is just life, no more and no less, it is just the very moment of existence that is mirecal that is happening right now in front of our eyes and with us. I am greatful!

It is Oscar night tonight, Mr. Joe Pesci invited me to his house for dinner and to watch the Oscars, he is such a talented beautiful actor, he dose not have to do anything, he himself is already an art, I love watch him acting, that wild animal, and he is very nice to me, the last few days on set he was keeping ask me: " smile! Smile! Smile! Don't ever loose that passion!" yes, I am smiling now in this beautiful sunny day, I am so glad that I am not in LA right now, but here in Albuquerque lost in nature and myself and with my book and good friends. Ms. Helen mirren is so kind to me, the first day what had happend, I just landed in the early morning in Albuquerque with out sleep and directly went to set, she came to sit next to me with out saying anything and just hold my hands, my tears just running like a mad stream, I felt her kind open heart with such a gentle care and beauty...... " Bailing use it, use it in the scene of how you feel now." she helped me sewing my bra one day in the make up trailer, can you imaging that? I am lucky to have kind heart friends in my life at this difficult moment...... Thank you!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T