Here in Albuquerque in my favorite coffee shop writing......

I woke up early because I had a 10:30am pick up call to set, but when I rushed to the lobby of the hotel and there is no car, I called the production and every one and there is no anwser, while I went back to my room wonderd what's going on and what am I going to do? Yes my phone rings, they called me back and tells me my pick up time is 2:30PM, things messed up between the Ad's. Anyway what can I do? Can not go back to sleep again then I decided to take a walk to my favorit coffee to write, this is where I was almost every day when I was not filming, just come here and write, I love the fire next to me, it just blows magic...... I am here editing my book which is already finished, but I just have to read it through and make it better and then dedicate to all of you. I am happy when I am writing, it is so nurishing to your soul, I love my time to be alone and just with my book, with the characters and those beautiful romantic adventures they are takeing, life indeed is a beautiful mystery that sometimes guide us through hell but find the true light shines in our heart with a blessing and a gift, maybe just in one weekend when you are not thinking then there comes the light like right now to me. The sun is out again, I hear the laughter echoes in the nearby mountains and all the way to my coffee shop. Delightful if there is a yellow butterfly flys by, yes, there it is, if you just whispering and believe......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T