A beautiful evening To You......

I am posting this picture it is because our writer in this movie asked me to, he is on the left, he says he promised his wife that I will post a picture with him in my Blog, because his wife visit my Blog all The time. Here you go my writer's beloved wife, thank you so much for visiting me, hope one day I will meet you in person! :)

It was cold but good day of working today, except my long hair and my red fur coat in the cold make electricity drove me crazy, they tangled together like the best lover, but I was the one suffered. Those sexy dresses I was waring looked beautiful, but because it is made by metal, they just cut my skin deep after the whole day of long hours of Shooting, but this is what an actress do, for your Character's glamour you suffer. Can't wait to jump into a hot Jacuzzi and release the tiredness of the cold windy day. Helen said to me today:" Bailing it is nice to see you smile." I said: " how can I not? The sun is out so beautifully opened its warm heart."

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T