This is where I am now still in the airport after 12 hours of traveling, so tired and bored wondring around like a ghost have no place to land, don't know what to do anymore, can't eat, can't read, can't talk and can't think, well maybe tell you something

Tell you something that happend in Brazil, yes, the next few pictures are what you would like to see and that is what happens when you in that wildness of jungle in a film festival...... Well just when I landed In the Miami airport it just wakes me up with its unblevieble power wealth and the authority of this contrunty, it just remind me of Brazil is just a. Charming small village, I don't know what to think, but to simply wake up. Well audition tomorrow and haven't read the script and knowing nothing about it, and I am right now still in Miami airport, then 2 auditions on Monday, then doing the radio show indi 103 live in the morning 8:30am, then evening Chealser lately E talk show for "Southland tales", life is buzy on me but for what I love to do I am greatfil!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T