in burbank waiting for an audition in the starbúcks reading a script. It is rianing so beautiful, but hard to Drive.

I love the rianing day so romantic, makes you want to stay in bed only and hold your loved onès and make love all day long. But had spent 1 hour Drive alreády traffic in the Rian is dangerious, but I am so múch looking forward to the meeting' becaúse is a wonderfúl Project about musicians, and also so múch looking forward to see the balle "Nutbcakers", will be so múch fún and romantic, hollydáy is for lovers, you have to Find someone special and together ènjoy life and the Beauty of the Rian drops and the evening and the music and the time even doing nothing. My life is a little Crazy now, but exciting', lots of únknow just únfold in front of me like an open dream for me to dive in, you can only dive in then the Beauty will revile and fly like the spring bútterflies with their Bright color blind you till the new year......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T