I am still sleepy when the car is downstairs calling and text me, it is a fog and cold day, it really remind me of my home town Chengdu, last night when I drove home I could not even see the red light, it all covered by a smoke, alians landed, the mist is

Is their big rob open its wings and fly. I like this weather naked under the blanket with your lover making love and just lost there, right now I am so tired, because I had little drama in my life, like the fog, sometimes when you are in it you can not see, but I so want just happiness and it is right there I can feel, but still human beings eyes are blind and limited by the fog that is created by wanting and fear. I am happy to be up early to breath the fresh cold air and feel the rethem as the whole world waking up in the fog. In the car to the radio station right now talk about "Southland Tales" it seemed so far away the story, but yet so close, it all could change in a split second, just like life, the world is going to end, either we liked it or not, but we all forget lthe beauty that is: ife continues like an endless shadow frosen to its own fate. But our film is a comedy about the ending of the world, yes before its end you have to celebrate and dance, just like my charector, she give it all to the music, to all of you, to the aceen, of all that nature poisend in her, I love her, she is my muse and a true goddess.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T