Sunday morning while I am writing, through the window where I am sitting, suddenly I thought I saw my grandma......

This is the second time she is here sitting just for a min, just when I finished taking the picture of her and she was gone, half hour early, she was there at the same chair ourside of the window where I was writing inside, I suddenly feel something then I saw her, she just somehow remind me of my grandma, I quirkly open my blackberry trying to take a picture of her, then she gets up and gone. This picture you saw us the second time she is here. I must miss my grandma so much, I do, she is my angel always guide me and protect me, but why do I see her now? I really miss home and miss the closness of a family, especialy when hollyday comes, when the cold wheather wants us to be intimite.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T