A smile to you from the beautiful raining day in Beijing

I want send all of you a smile from the beautiful raining day in Beijing, I love rain, I can here the melody of the tender soul from nature and today I am going to visit a very special girl, it is right now 1:05pm Sunday Augest 25th, this lovely little girl she has cerebral palsy unfortunitly, but thank our Chinese doctors that she is recovering now, what a beautiful gift that is, I am very proud of our brave doctors. I am so excited to meet her and her parents in a few hours, I am going to set up a foundation to help her and the kids like her that are less unfortunate, I am lucky to have this oppitinute to be at her service. I am very lucky in life, because I got many beautifl gifts everyday, and I want to give and let others to feel the love that I have received from nature and from the others each beautiful day. Thank all of you for caring for me and visit me, I will keep writing you to let you know the life of that little girl and my life in the exciting and beautiful Beijing, as right now I am sitting here in the grandmam's kitchen having breakfast with some one very special in my life, feel so thankful......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T