A smile from Beijing

Traffic again, it tooks us 10mins just to get to the big road, I can't believe it. Patient you need to deal with the traffic or anything, another day started, it looks so long already, hard the shooting and I can't even imagine to get to that cold direty water and stay there and coverd in blood all day, well it is hard to make movie and stay in this kind of condition, but it is the job I choose to do. Good news I got another offer for a movie, excited, shooting in America right after I finish this one and before I am shooting in Germany, life is good, I love my job could surprise me and take me to a place other wise I would not go at that time, this is one of the beauty yo make a movie, I love my job and feel very lucky to find my dream. It was so good the massage, but could not sleep well, maybe it is the ice coffee dessert that I have or the full moon? It was so beautiful the moon last night, setting directly in front of me on the big clean sky, almost orengr, I always think that moon is the ain's sister, when the sun go home to have her dinner, that is the moon girl on duty, moon is my angel, she protects me all the way, maybe she has a message for me last night? A beautiful msasege that I already know, she fallowed me everywhere last night and waited for me till I got home safe, lucky me. Still in heavy traffic, but will write you later.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T