You filming then the time is gone and the weekend is gone, every day become the same lost in the story and in the charector, it is fun, but also can be confused and lost, waiting for my shot now and imagine the night life of busy Beijing, every one is rush home and brought so much food for the whole family to enjoy, lot of smiling talking and beautiful time, I haven't had that for a long time, something missing in my life, because it is so close to my home town it just makes me miss the family life even more, singel life is free and fun but can be lonely and drafting like the lost love songs. Right now I hear outside of my window, the noises of the city, cars and trains and airplans and people walking talking and laughing, I want to dive in to the sea of the life in Beijing now...... They are calling me to set now, see you soon......
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T