Santerday

It is the weekend and we are still working, last night went to KTV, crazy there, did not take my blackberry so I could not take pictures to show you, but it was a lot of fun. No traffic today because it is the wekend, some how feeling tired and look foward to, because tomorrow is Sunday, god, when you work hard, Sunday become so important to your body and spirit, I will pick my mom up, she is fly in to visit me, and I will take her around and come to set, my mom is a funny charector, like a wild card, so charming, friends love her, but as a mom I think she is a young mom, but I love her spirit, free, so free, she would travel the world like no Chinese would do, she dose things based on her instinct, what a lively and free spirit person, I think I have a lot of her in me, but it would boring for her on set I am sure, she has a short attention towards to things, but it would be intreating since I don't see her often, she is like a friend, a friend that I know for a long time and always tell me to do things. Ops, traffic now, you never know what life brings to you when your are out in the wild open apace, but I like the unknow always, that is where life come in with a Mischievious laughter, but I love it! I love life! Talk to you later.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T