What is Jazz to me?

I want to share with you about Jazz, of cause I know nothing about Jazz, or ant kind of music, I grow up listening classic music cause my father teaches music and plays violin, I learned violin first, then we have only one violin ( but at that time in China it is already very luxurious if you have violin at home) then my sister wants to practice so they switched me to learn PiPa ( the instrument I played for Richard Gere in "Red Corner"), I was always kind of pushed around at the house as if I don't belong, in fact I landed from the moon in front of my grandmother in the open wild nature one magic evening and my grandmother took me to my father and then there I was, my mother looked at me: I have no clue what's in her mind till these days, she is super intelligent and beautiful, in her university every man wants her and she is so spoiled by my grandmother and by men, she was the only person at the army entertaining group had a watch, the leader would barrow her watch to wake the soldiers up in the early morning......

Anyway I am supposed to talk about Jazz, guess my mind just does her own thing cause she dose not really know about Jazz, I think my mind wants me to go to sleep now, what about if you leave me a story about Jazz or tell me how you know about Jazz then I will tell you what Jazz meant to me, good idea? but if you are too shy of writing your story here then just write it in your palms and then ink your palm here for me

Music is the highest form of art to me...... 
Jazz is like a endless flouting river with butterflies dancing in silence to close my eyes and open my dream with you ......

More Jazz pics to follow......