How 2 deal with madness......

Watch:  http://youtu.be/WPHDwkBvWMU?a
youtube.com/watch?v=WPHDwk…

http://www.fancast.com/movies/The-Red-Corner/60737/watch-it/on-tv
The Red Corner on TV | Fancast

I had spend the whole day to fix my blackberry, frustrating, fantastic, now that I am so comfortably relaxed in a coffee shop enjoy my afternoon tea and cookies and celebrate this moment of being, the beautiful sunlight just blind me for 3 second, then opened its mischievous laughter walked away, yes there is always a victory no matter what you do or what you have gone through, good or bad, but it all come to a beautiful realization of the delightful happiness of a perfect moment of contentment just being, what I have gone through become an inclusion... yes its all about how you deal with things the prospect you take, I was  so anxious had no patience, missed a appointment could not make phone calls or receive one,  but then look at the people working in the store they are so peacefully patient and happy, do you know why? Cause they accept what they are doing and where they are, when you accept then lightness walk in as if suddenly the blue sea gently dance its waves under your feet.......

Pleasant........... life always gently breath its wisdom and comfort...
Yes always, cause this is life, it should always be, no worries no hurries but just be.......

I will get rid of my phone 4 good just mail letters to everyone, it might take a few months, the letter might get stuck on the train when the long train cross the high mountains are under construction,  so what? the whole world is under its construction, too many named or unnamed letters from all over the world crowded cornered lost on the train searching the signal of its phone , yes baby I am trying but not my fault but the fact of my modern life's beauty, just like the best wine takes time, like love, like Avatar, like any fine things.....

We are lucky if we get lost......