For my beloved Qiji





My crazy love & art for Qiji also 4U, yes for you with my sweet crazy love for Qiji my little wild beloved, she left such a sweet fascinating yet most wild beautiful mark and memories in my life, added so much SO much, when I said goodbye to her it was just heart broken, I hold her in my arms cried whole night and whole day, I just don't know how to let her go, after that it was like a wound left in my heart, I could not write or talk about her for a long long time...... animals sometimes effect us more than humans do cause they are pure they give it all to us with blind trust and we give it all to them too, thats why the love is so beautiful because we both trust and cherish that simple yet pure love all the way with not even a tiny doubt. But often in the human world we don't or can't trust cause we have mind, you know our mind can be SO dangers for ourselves, cause we fool ourselves and think we know better through our mind, but often it takes the beauty and the truth away and drive us away from the beautiful magic love thats meant to be...... have you ever tried just to fallow your heart? I am sure you did, but did you trust and give with all you have? You will not get hurt if you do not expecting anything in return if you are pure, cause thats true love, but if you do expecting that's the reason you get hurt cause you don't trust yourself, but if you just just give and often you will be so surprised in a beautiful way: Yes Bai Ling's fortune cookie 4 U for today would be:
GIVE WITH YOUR PURE HEART.

Hope you enjoy my CRAZY pictures with Qiji, you know Qiji in Chinese means MAGIC. So which magic in the picture is your favorite? I know its hard to choose but have some fun with it when you are tired of all day of work, in the afternoon tea time or quiet at night, by doing this can take you away from your mind and lost in the fun crazy mood with me.......


So excited reading my script for the shooting of a movie next week, will travel to a place I have ever been.
I made my first ever home made music video 4U@http://youtu.be/x37BHAdBTQo?a do U like it?