I am going crazy...

Middle of the night wonder through airport like a ghost amount ghosts... Strange feeling almost throwing me out off conciouse... Give my driver a bottle of votca (spell check)at 3:30am asked him not 2 drink while he is driving, he is nice mike, but before he left he took a camera out said: if I don't do this my wife will be so mad she is big fan. Then he snap a picture. Wow picture at 3:33am aswome!!!
Directly from airport they take me 2 set filming, wow so cool I don't know anything and anyone yet, but new adventure wonder into my character almost feel I slipping into her dream in the middle of the night without her knowing it, so cool the feeling, secrets secretly excit me... But I am landing in Detroit, but why Detroit????????
Flying now........
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T