life takes me away.......but I missed you all the time


Sorry its been a while, time passed so fast without me noticed, I was
taken away by life with its color and fun and shadow and timelessly joy.........


Start to do a lots of promotion for my up coming film " Crank 2 ", fun
and delightful.......
meetings and reading scripts as my job as an
actress.


and learning about life too, by living in its mess and beauty I learned to accept, acceptance is the key to happiness, ride with its
waves, up and down, but when you change the perspective of the view,
everything else changes too, like when you switch the light, landscape changed, and then your mood changed with its new direction........


I have been going out a little, meeting new people meeting new energy, strange sometimes, I mean strange people in LA.
but nothing can really satasfy your soul but the melody of your own heart, the meaning of life is within you, knowing we already have the gift but still searching else where far.......


Watched the movie " Taken " really liked it, its about love and giving
and the power of the desire, luc Besson is a ginnes.


Went to the premiere of " The fast and the furious ", enjoyed the fun
action film a lot, the director Justin Lin, is one of the best Asian
Director out there, very talented, Love to work with him one day.


So cold lately in LA in the evening......wind blows its
temperature.......near the big sea in California.......loud


My life is unfold into a new page, writing with my steps slowly, surely along the sea, slow in
times lost me when the road suddenly turns, time nourishing wound, time
growing hope, it all happens in my palms like a magic lights its fire, brilliant!
yes, wound and hope are equally meaningful to one's growth.......


I am just like you my friend, life smiles life also hide away its light sometimes........
But you must smile always with your heart wide open, like the sun must break the clouds after the heavy rain......

Thank you my friends for being here always!