I have to share with you.........Call me crazy



So many nice pictures I would like to share with you, but my blackberry is slow in sending pictures, I have to learn how to download directly to my computer so the time will not be delayed.

I was in Lionsgate studio, so many beautiful classical posters that in the hall way behind me, it surprised me and I was so excited, yes I must capture this moment, I asked 3 people take picture for me, they all tried so hard not to shake and stay focus, but the wind is still moving, is it the wind? its in the hallway? ( I have a story for you next, its a zen Buddhist story ) Well this picture is what I got the best ( will show you all of them with all the posters behind me blurred next ) But Look at this one behind me, this is the film I like the most, so romantic, I don't watch much of movies but this one I watched at least 3 or more times, the beauty within the hunting eyes, the undeniable fire of attraction and love, the longing......... Feelings that left lost in the air forever from the piano bar, even the wine had remembered the longing sad faces that passed and will not pass but stayed forever inside the red wine, inked, unshakble like a thousand years of a painting still unfinished......
Smoke, only the smoke freases its body just when our lovers walked out of the door forever with the wind still knocking.......


"A kiss is just a kiss........"

Our soul is a magic box that stored so much beauty......

A lovely day to you my friend.........

The first picture I just added, because I am very excited and right now I am about to do a talk show about " Crank 2", my charector is totally crazy just like you, but sexy as hell and funny helurise (spell?) will break not your nose but your heart, yes your nose too baby!

Yes check out " Crank 2 " at:
http://www.oliverwillis.com/news/2009/02/23/
and many more sides


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T